Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Eine Meldung von Matthias


To all my dearest  clients and friends

Matthias Scheufler
it is a pleasure to tell you, that I got the message on Friday, that I have been awarded my PERMMANENT RECIDENCE.
It is amazing that it took only 5 month, to get my recidenzy. 
It costs me  time and power, the effort was worth it.
I want to say  thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for your support and your positive words, which gave me the power and strength to go through a very hard time.  
Now i 'm a half South African and I am very proud of that.
 It is an amazing feeling , now being  a part . 
Now the time is come , to show you with all my love and passion, 
what was waiting the last 3 years inside of me, to come out.  

Once more the biggest thank you for your support!
and that a few of me clients became, closesed friends.
That is an amazing feeling.

I am looking forward seeing you at my new place, which is at the 



The OPENING HOURS OF THE SALON INSIDE THE HOTEL ARE:
MONDAY TO FRIDAY 9.00 TO 5.30 AND SATURDAYS FROM 9.00 TO 4.00 ON SUNDAYS THE SALON IS CLOSED .
 IF YOU NEED AN APPOINTMENT OUTSIDE THESE HOURS. iT IS A PLEASURE FOR ME TO MAKE A SPECIAL ARRANGEMENT WITH YOU.
PLEASE DO ME THE FAVOIR AND CALL ME IN PERSON UNDER
 079 416 2508
  THE CHANCE, TO VISIT YOU AT YOUR PLACE FOR YOUR HAIRDO  IS ALSO THERE.  ENVITE YOUR FRIENDS AND WE WILL MAKE A BIG MAKE OVER PARTY. 
   i AM PROUD TO HAVE SUCH KIND AND NICE CLIENTS, AND THAT  I CAN SHOW YOU NOW MY  REAL PASSION
YOUR s
MATTHIAS SCHEUFLER
@ HEADQUARTERS FOR HAIR, MOUNT NELSON HOTEL,
74 ORANGE STREET, CAPE TOWN.
TEL.021 424 7817


No comments:

Post a Comment